February 17, 2010

Mail Day!

As you know, I'm a huge Tigers fan so I'm always looking around for Tigers cards. I bought some cards on ebay last week and they are starting to come in the mail. I received the first of them yesterday. They are all Verlander Jersey cards so I was really excited to get them in my hands.

Here's the first one.....



I really like these specialty jersey cards. When I busted my box of 2007 Topps U&H, I'm always hoping for a Tigers jersey or autograph card but I got a Manny Ramirez jersey instead. I was still happy.

Card #2....



I busted 2 boxes of these and I only got 1 autograph card but I did get some NICE jersey cards, including a multi-patch card. I'll post some of these cards later. Now for card #3....



When I saw this card I HAD to have it!!! It highlights his No-Hitter he threw against Milwaukee. Funny thing about this card and game is that I had tickets to this game (I'm a partial season ticket holder) I couldn't make it so I gave them away and wouldn't you know it.... I miss History!! You can only imagine how my wife and I felt. But.... I've seen some great games in my life and I can only hope there is another Tigers no-hitter!

Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment